Mr. Immell has been with Rutan & Tucker since graduating from UCLA Law School in 1964, and was a partner in the firm's Real Estate Section from 1970 until he became Of Counsel to the firm in 2005. His practice involves a wide range of real estate matters, and he has considerable experience in the following areas:
- Representation of developers in connection with the development of common interest subdivisions and dealings with the California Department of Real Estate;
- Representation of sellers and buyers in purchase and sale transactions involving raw land and/or properties improved for commercial, industrial and office uses;
- Representation of parties in tax deferred exchange transactions;
- Representation of landlords and tenants in connection with commercial and industrial leasing and ground leasing;
- Representation of lending institutions, private lenders and borrowers in construction, permanent and commercial secured and unsecured loan transactions; and
- Formation, restructuring and dissolution of general and limited partnerships and limited liability companies for real estate and business purposes.