Seth Ort represents employers in all aspects of employment law, including discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, retaliation, trade secrets, and wage/hour claims. He works closely with clients in both litigation and counseling, handling matters such as lawsuits, administrative claims, internal investigations, employee handbooks, policy reviews, and harassment training.
- Prevailed at administrative hearing before the DLSE on six-figure wage dispute with multiple plaintiffs for professional employer organization.
- Won summary judgment in federal court for trucking client (twice) in age and disability discrimination cases.
- Represented manufacturing client in wage/hour lawsuit with over 1,700 class members, and successfully resolved matter in private mediation.
- Drafted national handbook for multi-state employer in hospitality industry.
- Conducted audit of California and federal employee classifications for national construction client.
- Successfully resolved discrimination claims for staffing client before the workers’ compensation appellate board.
News & Insights
Awards & Affiliations
Memberships and Associations
- American Bar Association
- California Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Jewish Bar Association