Tracey Steele concentrates on a broad range of real estate transactions, with a focus on the purchase, sale and financing of various types of properties and businesses.
He also has experience representing lenders and developers in complex alternative energy project finance transactions, such as solar projects in Chile, California and Arizona and wind projects in Mexico, Texas and New York.
- The developer of a multimillion-dollar public/private mixed-use development in downtown Culver City, California
- A global aerospace company in connection with office and industrial leasing throughout the United States and in Europe
- A grocery store chain in its acquisition of stores in California, Texas and New Mexico
- A major brewing company in its acquisition of a craft brewery in Washington state and office leases in Wisconsin and Arkansas
- The co-founder of a technology startup in connection with his exit from the company
- An equity investor in the purchase of affordable housing complexes in California and Texas
News & Insights
- LA Take-Off, Project Finance Magazine, September/October 2012
Awards & Affiliations
Memberships & Associations
- UC Irvine School of Law Alumni Association, President