Adrianna defends commercial clients and employers in complex commercial litigation, including class actions and employment law disputes, in California state and federal courts.
Adrianna’s employment law experience includes discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, and wage and hour issues. Her commercial litigation experience includes breach of contract and corporate governance issues. Her class action experience includes false advertising and unfair competition issues. Prior to joining Rutan & Tucker, Adrianna was an associate at Sacks, Ricketts & Case LLP and interned with the Contra Costa County Office of the County Counsel and the Superior Court of California, County of Contra Costa.
While in law school, Adrianna was an Articles Editor on the UC Davis Law Review and received Witkin Awards for Academic Excellence in Negotiations, Pretrial Skills, Employment Discrimination, and Criminal Procedure.
- Prevailing at pleadings stage in favor of employer against employment discrimination and retaliation claims.
- Success at compelling arbitration against false advertising claims.
- Co-drafter of winning Ninth Circuit answering brief.
- Lead associate in bench trial of contract claims; judgment in favor of subsidiary of international marketplace obtained.
- Lead associate in four-day arbitration hearing over breach of fiduciary duty claims; seven figure damages and attorneys’ fees award obtained in favor of limited liability company.
News & Insights
Awards & Affiliations
Awards & Honors
- Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch (2023, 2024)
- Northern California Super Lawyers, Rising Stars Edition (2021-2022)