Rutan’s Automotive Group is comprised of attorneys with specialized knowledge and expertise in issues concerning the automotive industry.
Located in Orange County, the corporate headquarters of many of the nation’s largest auto manufacturers and a diverse array of automotive industry companies, our skilled attorneys are uniquely positioned to provide strategic advice and exemplary client service. We keep abreast of market trends and issues, regularly participate in major automotive tradeshows such as SEMA and are active in key industry organizations such as AASA giving us firsthand insight into key industry developments.
Our attorneys have extensive experience representing a wide range of clients, including automotive companies, suppliers, dealers and automotive finance companies. We have combined the talents and experience of our attorneys across practice areas to provide creative, effective and efficient solutions to the many complex legal and business issues that face the automotive industry in the competitive global markets.
Our Automotive Industry Group’s experience, expertise and capabilities:
- Advertising Compliance
- Automotive, OEM and Supplier Litigation
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Capital Raises
- Class Action Defense
- Copyrights, Trademarks & Patents
- Corporate, Tax & Securities
- Employment Counseling, Handbooks & Disputes
- Entity Structuring
- Environmental Issues & Waste Disposal
- Franchise Agreements and Disputes
- Labeling Compliance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Real Estate Sales & Leasing
- Supplier and Supply Chain Issues
- Sweepstakes and Gaming Law Compliance
- Taxation and Estate Planning
- Copyright ©