Damon Mircheff focuses his practice on business and intellectual property litigation, with an emphasis on trademark, false advertising and trade secret litigation, as well as real estate and property disputes, title insurance litigation, and partnership, shareholder and business-member disputes. Damon practices in both state and federal courts, and has substantial experience in arbitration settings. Damon is also the Chairperson of Rutan & Tucker’s E-Discovery Committee.
- Representing supplement-industry defendants in false advertising lawsuits by alleged competitor brought under the Lanham Act and California law.
- Representing group of insurance brokers in lawsuit for misappropriation of trade secrets and breach of fiduciary duty following their departure from former workplace.
- Representing purchaser in fraud and business tort lawsuit against seller for nondisclosure and concealment relating to purchase and sale of manufacturing business.
- Representing shareholder of closely held corporation in dissolution action.
- Representing property owners in easement disputes with adjacent property owners, quiet title actions, and disputes arising out of real property purchase/sale agreements.
- Representing California public benefit corporation in dispute relating to online auction services.
News & Insights
Awards & Affiliations
Memberships & Associations
- ABA’s Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section
- Board Member, Federal Bar Association’s Orange County Chapter
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association’s Bridging the Gap Committee
- Orange County Bar Association’s Business Litigation Section
- Science@OC Advisory Board Member