Damon Mircheff focuses his practice on business and intellectual property litigation, with an emphasis on real estate and property disputes, title insurance litigation, partnership and business member disputes, trademark, false advertising and trade secret litigation, and business tort litigation. Damon practices in both state and federal courts, and has substantial experience in arbitration settings. Damon is also the Chairperson of Rutan’s E-Discovery Committee.
- Representing plaintiffs and defendants in breach of contract cases, including business purchase/sale agreements, manufacturing agreements, franchise agreements, and disputes concerning indemnification agreements.
- Representing purchaser in fraud and business tort lawsuit against seller for nondisclosure and concealment relating to purchase and sale of manufacturing business.
- Representing physician in partnership and business fraud dispute with former business partners.
- Representing shareholder of closely held corporation in dissolution action.
- Representing property owners in easement disputes with adjacent property owners, quiet title actions, and disputes arising out of real property purchase/sale agreements.
- Representing California public benefit corporation in dispute relating to online auction services.
News & Insights
Awards & Affiliations
Memberships & Associations
- ABA’s Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section
- Board Member, Federal Bar Association’s Orange County Chapter
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association’s Bridging the Gap Committee
- Orange County Bar Association’s Business Litigation Section
- Science@OC Advisory Board Member