Kevan Graydon’s corporate transactions practice focuses on private company mergers and acquisitions (M&A) on the buy- and sell-side. He has experience in modeling complex capital structures, financing scenarios and liquidity events.
His clients are in various industries including construction, professional services, accounting, technology, software, equipment rental, medical devices, toys, food and beverage, among other consumer goods.
As part of his M&A work, Kevan manages large-scale due diligence projects, often involving R&W insurance policies. In addition, he frequently advises company owners and their management regarding pre-transaction corporate and tax restructurings, including F-Reorganizations involving S corporations. Kevan will negotiate and execute transactions with numerous structures, including asset sales, stock sales, mergers, UCC Article 9 private secured party sales and equity rollovers.
As part of his general corporate practice, Kevan counsels clients on shareholder agreements, limited liability company operating agreements, incorporation and formation, and venture capital financing, and also provides outside general counsel advice.
Areas of Expertise
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Venture Capital Financings
- Private Placements
- General Corporate Representation
- Represented Performance Team in its sale to A.P. Moller – Maersk.
- Represented Jada Toys in its sale to Simba Dickie Group.
- Represented E-Seek to in its sale to Veridos.
- Represented Large consulting and accounting firm in its acquisitions of consulting and accounting practices.
- Represented Statco-DSI Process Systems in its sale to Pro Mach.
- Represented Aspen Medical Products, Inc. in its recapitalization by the Cortec Group.