Rutan & Tucker has an opportunity available for an experienced contract Intellectual Property Paralegal who could assist in managing and filing Information Disclosure Statements. This position has potential to move to full-time for contractors that are a good fit.
Qualified applicants will be mature, motivated and detail-oriented with a strong work ethic. The position requires someone who works well independently and as part of a team. Applicants must demonstrate initiative and flexibility in handling tasks and should possess the following attributes:
- In-depth knowledge of IDS submissions and willing to have IDS submissions be their primary focus
- Experience using IPDAS for entering references and generating IDS documents
- Willing to work up to 100 hours per month
- At least 3-4 years of experience as a patent paralegal
- Experience using EFS WEB for filing documents with the USPTO a plus
- Superior attention to detail
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Paralegal certificate from an ABA approved program a plus, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Salary Range: $60 – $80 per hour depending on experience
If you have the necessary qualifications, please contact Jena Cree (email@example.com), Recruiting Manager.
Rutan & Tucker, LLP is an equal opportunity employer.