Rutan & Tucker’s Construction Law Group provides the full range of legal support for construction-related matters, representing clients from the inception of projects to their conclusion. Rutan & Tucker assists in the preparation of bid documents, bid protests, contract documents, and all aspects of claim presentation, litigation and dispute resolution. We represent a wide base of clients involved in every facet of the construction process, including contractors, developers, public entities, builders, design professionals, equipment and material suppliers, lenders, title insurers and others in the construction industry.
We represents some of the largest prime contractors, specialty contractors and developers in the United States. Our Construction Law Group has extensive experience in counseling, prosecuting and defending clients concerning all types of construction projects. Two noteworthy examples of complex and innovative projects on which Rutan & Tucker has counseled the design-builder from the RFP stage onward are the Long Beach Civic Center Project, a social infrastructure P3 that achieved financial close in April of 2016, and the UC Merced 2020 Project, a master development social infrastructure P3 scheduled for financial close in fall of 2016.
Annually, Rutan & Tuckers Construction Group hosts a Design Build Construction Symposium to promote innovation in the construction industry by bringing together industry leaders to discuss cutting-edge issues in construction. Recent Symposium topics have included Public-Private-Partnerships and other Design-Build innovations.
- To view the video of Public-Private Partnerships: 2016 and Beyond, click here.
- To view the video of Public-Private Partnerships: 2015 and Beyond, click here.
- To view the video of P3 Developments 2014, click here.
- To view Part 1 of the Future of P3 in the US 2013, click here. To view Part 2 of the Future of P3 in the US 2013, click here.
- To view videos of the Design Build Symposium 2012, click here.
- Airports & Seaports
- Pipeline, Transmission & Distribution Systems
- Bridges and Tunnels
- Traditional Energy Power Plants
- Buildings and Public Facilities
- Rail and Transit Systems
- Convention Centers
- Roads and Highways
- Data Centers
- Solar and Wind Power Plants
- Hospitals and Health Care Facilities
- Space and Defense Contracting
- Hotels and Casinos
- Industrial, Process & Manufacturing Facilities
- Universities and Colleges
- Mining and Minerals
- Large Residential Developments
- Water and Wastewater Facilities