Andrew Lamming has substantial experience in the structuring, negotiation, and documentation of a broad range real estate and finance transactions. He primarily represents developers in the acquisition, disposition and financing of various real estate asset types, including multifamily projects, master planned communities, retail and industrial projects, and raw land.
Andrew has extensive experience in the financing and development of mixed-income and low-income restricted rental housing throughout the United States, assisting for-profit and non-profit developers utilize tax-exempt bond financing and low-income housing tax credits.
In addition, Andrew also advises clients throughout various stages of the development and ownership of real estate, including in the preparation of construction and consultant contracts, easement agreements, utility agreements, leases, and listing agreements.
- Land acquisitions and sales, including un-entitled and entitled properties for residential, commercial, industrial and mixed-use projects, together with related due diligence analysis and title review.
- Acquisition, disposition and financing of multi-family housing properties and commercial office properties.
- Negotiation of loan documentation for both lenders and borrowers in connection with real estate secured financings.
- Entity formation, including limited partnerships, joint ventures, limited liability companies and corporations.
Awards & Affiliations
Awards & Honors
- Southern California Super Lawyers, Rising Stars Edition, 2018