Bryan Wilbert’s practice includes representing financial institutions, private equity funds, developers and owners of commercial real estate on a broad range of commercial real estate matters, including the acquisition, disposition, development, leasing, and financing of commercial, industrial, and multifamily residential properties, and other general real estate matters.
Bryan received a Bachelor of Science cum laude in Business Administration from the University of Southern California in 2010 and a Juris Doctor with distinction from the University of Iowa College of Law in 2013, where he was a member of the Iowa Law Review.
News & Insights
Awards & Affiliations
Memberships & Associations
- Member, Board of Directors, American Family Housing, Inc.
- Member, Urban Land Institute
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch for 2021
- Southern California Super Lawyers, Rising Stars Edition, 2021