Mallorie Schindler’s practice focuses on a variety of corporate matters, including SEC reporting, mergers and acquisitions, securities, corporate finance, corporate governance and general company representation serving clients in a broad range of sectors, including financial services, food and beverage, life sciences and healthcare, private equity, and technology. Mallorie brings a practical, business-minded approach to her practice.
Mallorie received her Juris Doctor from Chapman University School of Law where she graduated first in her class.
- Representation of public companies in SEC reporting and compliance and corporate governance matters
- Representation of both buyers and sellers in M&A transactions across a broad spectrum of industries
- Counseling of public and private companies regarding internal governance and restructuring matters
- Representation of issuers and investors in securities offerings and private equity investment transactions
News & Insights
- “Paycheck Protection Program Under the CARES Act,” Rutan & Tucker, LLP E-Alert, March 2020
Awards & Affiliations
Memberships & Associations
- Member, Orange County Women Lawyers Association
- Member, Orange County Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of California