Mr. Hori’s practice consists of a wide range of business and civil litigation matters. He has worked on a variety of cases involving real estate matters, contract disputes, intellectual property, and business torts. Lucas is also a member of the firm’s Unfair Competition/Class Action Defense Group which represents businesses in class actions, mass actions, and unfair business practices litigation.
Mr. Hori has served as a law clerk to the Honorable Karen E. Scott of the U.S. District Court, Central District of California. While in law school, he was also a judicial extern to the Honorable Stephen V. Wilson in the Central District.
- Representation of national technology corporation against class action claims of consumer misrepresentation arising from printer functionality.
- Representation of national financial services provider against class action claims of statutory violations in connection with loan practices.
- Representation of seller in connection with dispute arising from sale of aerospace company.
- Representation of national corporation against claims of fraud and breach of fiduciary duty in multi-plaintiff action arising from syndicated real estate transaction.
- Representation of parties asserting and defending patent and trademark claims.
- Representation of parties in business contract, real estate title, and collection disputes.
News & Insights
- Bons Mots, Buffoonery, and the Bench: The Role of Humor in Judicial Opinions, 60 UCLA L. Rev. Discourse 16 (2012).
Awards & Affiliations
Memberships & Associations
- Member, Orange County Bar Association