Briana Richmond’s practice consists of a wide range of civil and business litigation matters and represents a variety of companies and individuals in various matters, including business and intentional torts, real property disputes, construction projects, and intellectual property. Briana practices in both state and federal courts.
- Representation of a large international company against an action for personal injury.
- Representation of a large national construction company in the prosecution and defense of construction contract claims by and against an international prime contracting firm.
- Representation of a company in the energy and power industry against tort claims.
- Representation of a corporation against claims by former employee for breach of contract, fraud and employment discrimination.
News & Insights
Awards & Affiliations
Memberships & Associations
- Orange County Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch for 2021