Sayuri is an Associate in the firm’s Labor and Employment and Corporate departments.
Sayuri graduated magna cum laude from Chapman University, Fowler School of Law, where she was a board member of the Chapman Law Review. During law school, she also participated in the Constitutional Jurisprudence Clinic, drafting party and amicus briefs to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and Supreme Court of the United States. Prior to joining Rutan, Sayuri gained litigation experience at a national civil litigation firm.
News & Insights
- “New COVID-19 Related Orders for Los Angeles City Employers,” Rutan & Tucker, LLP E-Alert, April 2020
Awards & Affiliations
Memberships & Affiliations
- Orange County Bar Association
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers, YLD Committee Co-Chair (2019-Present)
- Public Law Center, Volunteers for Justice Silent Auction Committee Member (2019-Present)
- State Bar of California (Labor and Employment Law Section)